lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Questions and answers

1. An interesting place you have been to recently?
Aniffe: I was at the stadium to watch the WWE.
Martin: Viña del Mar
2. An interesting person you have met?
Aniffe: Jo Corodova (: .
Martin: My uncle Eduardo
3. What you would like to do when you get older?
Aniffe: I wanna be advertising designer.
Martin: I wanna be a game designer.
4. What you would like to learn in the future?
Aniffe: To be a better person.
Martin: Cook something without burning it.
5. A frightening experience you had when you were young?
Aniffe:I broke my chin in a park.
Martin:I fell off the bed and broke my head.
6. A person you like to spend time with?
Aniffe: My friends.
Martin: My buddies.
7. An exciting experience you had?
Aniffe: When I went to the WWE :O :D !
Martin: When I went to the Aerosmith Concert.
8. A favorite pet?
Aniffe : A dog.
Martin: PENGUIN!!
9. Something you like to do when you have free time?
Aniffe: Dancing.
Martin: Play videogames.
10. A place you would like to visit in the future?
Aniffe: Egypt
Martin: The museum of nintendo
11. A person you would like to meet some day?
Aniffe: JEFF HARDY ! <3
Martin:Steven Tyler
12. A person who has influenced your life?
Aniffe: My parents
Martin: My brother
13. Something you have never done but would like to do?
Aniffe: Go to the Fantasilandia.
Martin: Shot a lot of types of guns or shotguns.
14. Something you have done but never want to do again?
Aniffe: The glucose test.
Martin: Eat Wazabi
15. An experience which made you laugh?
Aniffe: there a lot of them.
Martin: There too long to tell.
16. An experience which made you cry?
Aniffe: my grandmother´s dead.
Martin: Toy Story 3
17. What you would do if you had a million dollars?
Aniffe: travel to atlanta to watch the WWE and I will probably travel around the world.
Martin: Go to Japan and EEUU and buy a lot of things.
18. What you would do if you were President of your country?
Aniffe: I would try to create equality.
Martin: I probably bring back the execution.
19. A gift you could give others?
Aniffe: A smile.
Martin: A handshake.
20. A gift you would like someone to give you?
Aniffe: Money.
Martin: Cash
21. A special talent you have?
Aniffe: I dance and I make people laugh
Martin: Im tall.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario