martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

First Class

1.What are you expectations for 2011 ( school) ?
2. Name things (on you ) that you want to improve for this year.

1. My expectations for this year are pass this year with final grades 6.0 or high and have a good behavior and have a good time with my friends. I hope the classes be more recreational, and expect more tolerance from the school and finish the year with great english knowledge.

2. I want to impove my math grades, pay more attention on class, improve my biology grades, my writting, have more tidy notebooks and improve my behavior, be responsable and don't get too sick, that's all i got to say I hope that everyone had a great year and we pass the year with no complications. All right, this is the end of my post, I hope that all of this things come true some day. T H E E N D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario