viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Who is the greatest singer? Give reasons why.

I think the greatest singer is Steven Tyle. Because he has a great voice and he knows how to use it, He is like 70 and he still sings like the frikin Gods!, He knows perfecty when sing high and low notes and the perfect moments to breath and drop a massive scream that let the audience like " What the heck was that! ". I don't know what else can I say... He's the most amazing singer I know, I went to one of his concerts, I was 5 hours standing on the frikin line and I was like " I hope this is worth of it", and then started... IT WAS AWESOME, THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD, that is why I think Steven Tyler is the greatest singer but that is just my opinion, and there a lot of other singers that are very awesome but I think Steven Tyler is the best and thats all I have to say because I don't know what else I can say... GOODNIGHT.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario