miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010

What historical figure do you most identify with? Why?

The historical figure with I identify is Jose Miguel Carrera because he has bad temperament like me, he doesn’t care about the dangers of the quest, he never was afraid and when some idiot piss him off, he defend her pride and wins. Jose Miguel Carrera was a good person and a hero of Chile, and some of the most recognizable things about him was his bad relationship with Bernardo O’Higgins. Jose Miguel Carrera wanted to do the things in his way and Bernardo O’Higgins wanted to do the things like his way so they were always fighting and I fight a lot about how I do my stuff. I don’t know much about Jose Miguel Carrera but I can say that he was very independent and he fights for her things and that’s something that we have in common. And that was my post, I’m Martin Artus and I say goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario