jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

From which person have you learned most in your life? Why?

I think that person would be my mother because she was the person who was more time with me since I was a little kid. She teaches me the basics, from how to eat, to how I should act in a funeral. She was the person that teach me the most of the things I know, and I´ll be thankful for that for ever. My father was to busy with her work and he arrives home very late, but he teach me a lot of important things too. My mother was always there to say me the things I have to do and the things I don´t have to do and I think that is the thing that all the mother in the world should do, spend less time in the work and spend more time with the family. That was my blog post, goodbye. THE END

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario